2006 Aston Martin DB9
2006 Aston Martin DB9 is a thoroughbred sports car with GT levels of comfort and refinement.
Combining Aston Martin’s unique character with an uncompromising design philosophy, the DB9 was borne out of a synthesis of traditional craftsmanship, high-tech manufacturing, modern components and use of the finest materials.
The aston martin v12 is both a full-blooded sports car and a hugely capable grand tourer.
Whether in Coupe or Volante form, it offers a supreme combination of driver involvement, character, luxury and refinement.
- This beauty is available at Randburg Autolink. Call Hans 076-802-1365
| 21,000 Km's||Touchtronic Gearbox||Xenons|
| Electric Seats || Proportional Power Steering||Rear Pdc|
|On Board Compter|| Aluminium Dials||Electronic Brake's|
- Two-door coupe or convertible body style with 2+2 seating
- Extruded aluminium bonded VH body structure
- Aluminium and composite body panels
- Extruded aluminium door side impact beams
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps (dipped beam)
- Halogen projector headlamps (main beam) with power wash
- All-alloy, quad overhead camshaft, 48-valve, 5935 cc V12
- Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
- Fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves
- Max power 350 kW (470 bhp/477 PS) at 6000 rpm
- Max torque 600 Nm (443 lb ft) at 5000 rpm
- Acceleration (manual) 0-60 mph in 4.6 sec; 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.8 sec
- Acceleration (automatic) 0-60 mph in 4.6 sec; 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.8 sec
- Max speed 306 km/h (190 mph)
- Rear mid-mounted, six-speed manual gearbox
- Rear mid-mounted ‘Touchtronic 2’ six-speed gearbox with electronic shift-by-wire control system
- Alloy torque tube with carbon-fibre propeller shaft
- Limited-slip differential
- Final-drive ratio (manual) 3.54:1
- Final-drive ratio (automatic) 3.154:1
Front Independent aluminium double wishbones incorporating anti-dive geometry, coil over aluminium monotube dampers and anti-roll bar
Rear Independent aluminium double wishbones incorporating anti-squat and anti-lift geometry, coil over aluminium monotube dampers and anti-roll bar.