Cars Pictures Ferrari...
in Pole Position.
By Flip Engelbrecht..
Some Tips To Avoid a Accident Like This!
Fiddling with the radio or a cassette when your driving can be distracting, so can playing your sound system so loud that you can't hear the sirens of an emergency vehicle.
- Give your mates a lift, but remember you're the driver so you're in control. Don't succumb to peer pressure. If they give you hassle, drop them off at a bus stop!
- Keep your eyes moving but don't scare your passengers by turning your head away from the road ahead when talking to any of them!
- Keep space from aggressive drivers. Don't get involved in trouble.
- Be seen. Whenever you need to turn your windscreen wipers on switch your lights as well.
- If you're driving on a slippery or loose surface use the foot controls very gently.
- Taking drugs and driving, like drinking alcohol before driving is a definite `No'..
- Stay out of the way. Give aggressive drivers plenty of room to get around you.
- Drive defensively. Do not assume other drivers will follow traffic rules.
- Do not insist on your right-of-way if another driver is challenging you.
- Give a tailgater an opportunity to pass you by changing lanes.
- Be alert to those who are putting on makeup, talking on car phones, reading, eating or otherwise not paying attention to driving.
- Give cars room to merge ahead of you.
- Follow these tips to avoid rude or aggressive driving tendencies yourself.
- Don't make eye contact with an aggressive driver.
- Don't use obscene gestures.
- Don't block the passing lane.
- Don't switch lanes without signaling.
- Be courteous, even when other drivers are not. Retaliating won't get you where you're going any sooner. Don't assume the other driver is out to antagonize you; he or she may just be in a hurry, too.
- It's not your job to teach others to drive. If, for example, you block a speeding car to slow it down, you might be inviting trouble. Leave law enforcement to the police.
- Make time good instead of making good time. If it takes 25 minutes to get to work, why leave yourself only 15? Leave earlier and don't play beat the clock. If driving makes you impatient, play music or listen to a book on tape to pass the time.
Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
- Bishop Desmond Tutu
A good picture is equivalent to a good deed.
- Vincent van Gogh
Cars Pictures Ferrari. Have a Look at Our Ferrari California Demo..
Whether you’re nailing your favourite back road or performing a brief overtaking manoeuvre whilst kicking back on the boulevard, the V8 delivers the same sorts of aural delights enjoyed by F430 drivers.
Most fines and demerits can be overturned because of the rules.
Did you know you can get many fines refunded? If you have paid a traffic fine since 1November 2008, you may well get a FULL REFUND of that fine.
Why are we the best at credit? Because that's all we do.
We don't just understand credit, we understand you. Whether you need credit to get ahead in life, to improve your home or for emergencies, you can rely on us to partner you along the way.
The Ultimate Step By Step Restoration Guide For Classic Car Lovers.
Restore Cars Fast, whether you are a hobbyist, a mechanic or a businessman you must read this one.
Cars Pictures Ferrari...
Draw Aston Martin Convertible's in 3D following our clearly marked steps.
Join the hundreds of other Artists who have followed our step by step course. All the steps have been broken down into simplistic instructions so even the novice can learn to draw!