from wikiHow - The How to
Manual That You Can Edit
How to sell your used car: You're moving. Again. What to do with that
car you really don't want to
keep anymore? You hate the stress. Well, the stress is gone!
- Check prices online and around to see
other used car prices
- Make an ad for your car in Microsoft
Word, or any other programs you that will work. List the wonderful
things about your car, how to contact you, and basic information like
when it was created, how many km/miles it has driven, and so forth.
- Also list a reasonable price. A
suggestion is to put tabs at the bottom of the ad with your phone
number so people can rip it off and contact you.
- Print out as many copies as you like and
stick it around the community.
- Go to your local community center and
ask if you could put it up there.
- Advertise your car online in applicable
and trusted websites, or post it on your own website if you have one.
If you're not sure, don't put your phone number online, maybe an email.
- Tell your friends and co-workers that
you're selling your car, maybe they would
like to buy it, or they know
someone searching for a car. Always remember to be polite.
- Email your contacts and ask them on
email if they know anyone if they would like to buy a car. Always
remember to be polite.
- Put a FOR SALE sign on your car if you
- Ask your relatives if they would like to
help advertise your car.
- You can also contact car dealers and the
company you bought your car from.
- If you want, think of your own creative
- Wait and chat with customers. Make
reasonable offers, and cooperate with them. You'll sell
that car in no time!
Tips - How to sell your used car:
- Be patient
- Don't sell your car to the first person
that comes knocking, sell it for a good price, too.
- Though if you realize you are running out
of time you can always consider selling
your car to a reliable dealer.
Warnings - How to sell
your used car:
- Don't make the car too expensive
- Be careful where and how you post private
contact information, and always check to see if your customers are
Article provided by wikiHow, a
wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at
the original wikiHow article on How to Sell
Your Used Car. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative
Roadster V8 Vantage Sportshift
Aston Martin Convertible V8 Vantage embodies the qualities
that are integral to Aston Martin: Power, Beauty and Soul. Representing
the essence of pure driving pleasure
2006 Aston Martin DB9 With 21.000 kilometers
Black in Colour
Aston Martin DB9 is a thoroughbred sports car with GT levels of comfort
and refinement. Combining Aston Martin’s unique character with an
uncompromising design philosophy
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe With 22.000 Kilometers.
V8 Vantage is one of the world’s most
beautiful cars: A elegant exotic car, yet with a controlled aggression;
Ultimate Step By Step Restoration Guide For Classic Car Lovers.
Restore Cars Fast, whether you are a hobbyist, a mechanic or a
businessman you must read this one.
Pay Another Traffic Fine! - The Traffic Fines Toolkit.
Most fines and demerits can be overturned because of the rules (your
legal rights!) that the Traffic Department counts on you not knowing?